Flexible Training Programmes
Our training services focus on providing you with essential information and maximise the return on any software investments you have made. As all our tuition is provided by consulting engineers, you will benefit from both in-depth knowledge and practical experience.
We can deliver our training courses to you online using web conferencing facilities. However, in most cases we believe that our delegates receive the most effective learning experience through face-to-face interaction with our tutors, undistracted by the daily work environment. To make our courses as cost and time effective as possible, we have developed concise sessions that provide the essential knowledge in a day, can fine-tune course material to maximise the relevance to your organisation and deliver at convenient locations or on-site.
We run a wide range of software product courses, to the specification of our developers, both at our training facilities and on-site. If our scheduled dates are not suitable, we can re-run these courses to suit your time scales.
We can design specific training programmes to suit your requirements rather than limited to standard course material. Dedicated training can be repaid many times over by increased productivity as you learn how to tackle your unique analysis challenges more effectively and efficiently. With the option to combine training with consulting and mentoring, you can also work profitably on your own real projects while receiving tuition. Please Contact Us to discuss your ideal training programme.
In addition to our classroom-based courses offered in a variety of locations, we also run a range of these courses online. The online courses are split into 3 two hour sessions over consecutive weeks.
- In line with government guidance, we recommend online training
- Tuition by our team of consulting engineers and associates with daily experience solving real-life industrial analysis issues
- Our tutors attend ‘Train the Trainer’ courses to ensure their teaching methods are effective
- Comprehensive range of courses at all levels from management awareness to advanced techniques
- Authorised training provider for our software products, running internationally recognised courses
- Software-neutral ‘best-practice & theory in a day’ courses also available
- Scheduled & customised courses are available, including focus & mentoring days
- Training can be combined with consulting as part of a Technology Transfer project
- Training can be held at one of our offices , on-site or at a venue local to you. This is subject to current government guidance
- Central training facility only 15 minutes from Manchester Airport and 5 minutes from Stockport railway station